This article will tell you the ways to get rid of pimples overnight and fast with home remedies. Waking up fresh in the morning after long night’s sound sleep makes one feel happy and think positive about the day ahead. But, if you stand before the mirror and a red, hot and swollen pimples on your face appear prominent, your time and mood may get spoiled. You can either bear with it and leave it on its own or try to take some easy and homemade treatments to remove pimples at the earliest. Here are the few home remedies to get rid of pimplesovernight. We have few interesting articles to get rid of pimples with floss and mouthwash and how to pop a pimple without scar?
9 HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT:
1. ORANGE PEEL AND JUICE TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT
As indicated by Cosmetic Dermatologist Principles and Practice that the acidity and vitamin C substance in oranges makes it a flawless cure for pimples and acne.
- First wash your hands before touching your skin, since dirty hands can acquaint bacteria with the skin.
- Then wash your face with warm water as this helps to enlarge the pores.
- Gently rub the orange peel on the affected area.
- You need to use the separate orange peels for every pimple. Generally, there is a high risk of bacterial infection from one area to other if you use the same peel.
- Extract some orange juice also after removing the peel. Now dip a cotton ball or swab in orange juice and apply it on the pimples.
- Change the cotton ball also while applying the juice on pimples to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- leave it for 15 to 30 minutes. Now wash your face with cold water, this will shrink the pores and prevent from further obstructing of pores.
Note: Wash immediately if you feel burning sensation or itching.
2. GREEN TEA TO GET RID OF PIMPLES
There are many studies, which proves that the green tea has shown magical effects on acne and pimples when used externally. There is a theory that it also helps when you consume it. Green tea contains an antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG.
ECGC helps in reducing the sebum production, bactial growth and inflammation in acne-prone skin. So it means that it solves the problems responsible for pimples.
Directions to Use Green Tea:
- Take few green tea leaves. If you not able to get green tea leaves, then use the green tea bags.
- Take a cup and pour boiling water in it. Let it be cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, wash your face and pat dry with the help of towel.
- Use a cotoon ball to apply the cool gren tea water on your face or where you see the breakouts.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with the normal water.
3. GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT WITH TOOTHPASTE
Toothpaste is an extraordinary treatment to remove pimples overnight. Also, it is available in every house and you do not need to go out to the supermarket or nearby store. Toothpaste is best utilized and gives a better result after washing the area and then apply it on the pimple. It is essential to note that white toothpaste must be utilized instead of any gel based toothpaste toremove pimples. You can also read how to remove pimples with floss and mouthwash.
- Apply some white toothpaste to the pimple or on the influenced area of the skin. You can apply the toothpaste and leave it overnight. Wash it with cool water in the morning tocure pimples.
- In the case, that you aren’t going anyplace in day, you can repeat the procedure in the day time. Try to leave the toothpaste in contact with the pimples for no less than thirty minutes to be viable.
Note: Sometimes you can feel itching and feel burning sensation since you had not selected the right toothpaste or your skin is to sensitive. In that case, try to use other remedies.
4. TEA TREE OIL TO GET RID OF PIMPLES
Here is an effective remedy to get rid of pimples fast. Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties, which help in fighting the microscopic organisms and kill bacteria that cause pimples. It works like a solvent, which penetrates through the extra sebum. It further unblocks the pores and removes the dead cells. Additionally, it helps in reducing the redness and inflammation of pimples.
Before you use the tea tree oil, you need to dilute it. To dilute the tea tree oil, you can add a drop of oil to 9 drops of water.
Directions to Use Tea Tree Oil for Pimples:
- Wash your face completely and dry it. Dip a cotton ball in diluted tea tree oil and apply it on the affected area or on the pimple. Wash your face in 15 to 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can take 1 tablespoon of Aloe-Vera gel and add a couple of drops in it. Now, apply it on the pimples with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your face.
Note: Tea tree oil should be diluted always before you use.
5. LEMON JUICE TO GET RID OF PIMPLES
Steps to Use Lemon Juice of Pimples:
- A couple of drops of lemon juice work well, when applied on a pimple. Despite the fact that it causes a touch of tingling and sensation, but it helps to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Ensure you apply just fresh lemon juice and not the packaged items.
- Dip a clean swab of cotton in the juice and apply on the pimples at least before 1 hour from going to bed.
- Before sleeping clean the lemon juice and apply some moisturizer. If you feel burning, then wash it immediately.
- Another remedy is to make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on the pimples and leave the paste for few hours before going to bed and wash it off before sleeping.
- We would not recommend this remedy for individuals with sensitive skin since it may cause irritation, dryness and redness.
6. ASPIRIN TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT
Curious! however it is an effective remedy while treating to pimple also. This is really valuable fix for pimples. It works fast and makes a better treatment from others remedy.
- Crush 1-2 aspirin tablet and add a couple of drops of water to make a paste of it. Mix well to get a paste and apply to the pimple directly.
- Let the paste dry for few minutes. Aspirin has the anti-inflammatory property, and helps to reduce the swelling and inflammation because of amassed pus.
- You can also leave the paste overnight and wash off in the morning. You can see that the pimple is less noticeable and shrink in size after aspirin treatment.
7. BAKING SODA TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT
Baking Soda, ruler of home remedies and works like a surprise to get rid of pimples too. This is a quick fix, we recommend to everybody since it works well for sensitive skin too, dissimilar to different remedies that cause sketchiness or dryness.
- Make a paste by mixing a few drops of water with the baking soda.
- After making the paste, wash the area and then apply this paste to pimples.
- Leave the paste to get it dry. After drying, wash off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Do not leave the paste on for more than 30-40 minutes as it could cause skin dryness.
8. GET RID OF PIMPLES WITH CINNAMON-HONEY MIXTURE
In the event that you are eager to reduce your pimples in night you better strive for this remedy.
- First of all make a paste of mixing equal amount of cinnamon with honey.
- Cleanse your face before applying the paste on the pimples.
- Apply the paste to the pimple or the effected area. Have a peaceful and average sleep.
- See the difference in the wake of washing your face next day in the morning.
9. GET RID OF PIMPLES WITH GARLIC
Garlic has anti-bacterial properties that provide the assistance to battle acne and pimples. Nonetheless, never apply the garlic without diluting it first. Garlic is also one of the best home remedy for pimples.
- Take fresh garlic cloves and extract the juice from them.
- Dilute the garlic juice by adding a few drops of water into it.
- Alternatively, you can mash 2-3 garlic cloves in water. Let it soak in water for say 10-15 minutes.
- After that add some aloe-vera gel into the garlic water.
- Apply it on the affected area to treat pimples.
- You can also consume garlic to get rid of pimple breakouts later on.